- The guests should reach pre decided pick up point / Destination on their own. Arrival and Dispatch from Destination only. Transportation from Nearby Airport or Railway station can be arranged and the charges has to be borne by the guests.
- Generally the minimum number of persons are 4 persons. A special package for two persons can also be arranged with additional charges.
- The package for a day (noon to noon) will include Lunch, Evening tea, Supper and Breakfast the following Morning.
- The package includes Jungle trips, Accommodation, and food or any other facilities or activities specific to each destinations, which will be mentioned earlier while registration / enquiry is done.
- The guests has to pay The charges for Photo / Video Camera which will be levied by the forest department. Generally for photos it will be free and for video it will be charged.
- The guests are advised to bring their own Binocular, Camera kit, Memory cards and hat or cap of their own to enjoy, and even though we carry professional equipment’s and are ready to share the shots without any extra charge
- The guests are advised to bring their own toiletries, clothing, shoes, equipment and any medication and it is their responsibility to take care. Though we take utmost care in planning the activities with adequate safety margins, however no compensation will be provided for any loss or damage suffered during the trip.
- The guests are requested to maintain silence while going for jungle safari and switch off or keep it in silence their mobiles and other electronic equipment and ensure compliance for their kids too.
- They are advised to wear subtle, subdued or dark colored clothing with comfortable shoes which will provide them a better experience.Jungle boots may also be tried.
- They are advised not to drop or leave any eatable, edible or plastic in any form inside the jungle while going inside the forest. Any misconduct by guests’might attract penalties from the forest department which may even lead to termination of the trip without any compensation.
- No Smoking in Public.
- No Alcohol in Public.
- No Plastic Waste
- No Music In any form in Public.
- Always Mobiles in Silent Mode
- Mobiles not allowed during Safari trips.
- Feeding of Wild Animals is strictly prohibited or will be penalized
- Absolute Silence should be maintained in the forest trips.
- The guests should carry protective clothing of their own such as warm clothes or jackets, toiletries, Sanitary napkins and bathroom slippers to make the stay a comfortable one. They can also purchase the items from us on location, however prior intimation for the same will be required at the time of registration. The items with detail and rate are listed on the website.
- Guests should bring their own medication and inform in advance if anything special to be arranged which will be charged extra.However the first aid kit is carried by the organizers.
- While booking the guests have to pay an advance of 60% of the total package amount, in the form of Demand Draft or Wire Transfer to the given AXIS Bank Account as a confirmation, the balance should be paid on the arrival.The trip for the guests will not be undertaken unless full payment has been received.
- It is understood that the Guests understand and fully agree to the risks involved in the wildlife / waterfall trips and accept on their own to the package, and in the event of any accident / untoward incident or whatsoever the organizers can’t be sued in any form or can’t ask for compensation.
- Trip cancellation by guests: It can be cancelled on or before 72 hours from the assigned date and cancellation charges will be 35% of the total amount. In case if the cancellation is done between 72-24 hours then the cancellation charges will be 50% of the total amount. No cancellation will be permitted in the last 24 hours.
- Trip cancellation by organizer: Under unavoidable circumstances if the trip is cancelled by the organizers, the guests will be given option to either choose alternate batches or take refund. The refund will be provided within 15 days from the date the decision has been communicated by the guests. Spotting of Wildlife is pure luck and the Organizers are not responsible if in case nothing is seen or spotted.
Axis Bank Details,
Account Name: Wild Wood West
Account No: 915020001069153
Account Branch: Gandhipuram, Coimbatore
Account Type: Current Account
IFS Code: UTIB0002325